United States Central Command: Military News from Northeast Africa, Southwest Asia, and Central Asia AOR

Michael Yon Online

Dear Bos'un, I couldn't get the musical video to work, so I removed it. If you can fix it, please use 450px width and 250px height. :)
Yellow Ribbon Greetings-Patriotic & Military greeting cards-2006 Christmas Collection now available!

TailRank, find other news!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Interesting Times

Tomorrow, for the first time since February 1979, the USA will sit down with that rogue regime known as Iran. Why? Hell if I know. I am very upset about this, so I am going to lead you to someone who is in the area of the meeting place.

Omar, from Iraq the Model, has written this article to keep us up-to-date on what is going on over there. You we cannot count on our dinosaur media, but I'll leave that for another day.

I could go into the reasons why this is such a terrible idea, such as human right, nuclear weapons, murdering of our troops, etc, but this has already been said time and time again. Is their anything I could say to stop this from happening?

Why don't we stand them up? They felt all big and mighty when they pulled out of the last meet. Why don't we do it right back? Childish? Then you do not understand what carries weight over in the Middle East! There's always tomorrow.

First, they have to turn over Osama's son...

Labels: , , , ,